List the available streams, and their sync modes, for a specific source/destination pairing.
The return object will be a list of streams. A single stream will include:
- Stream Name: The raw table name from your source.
- Valid Sync Modes: How data will be replicated from source to destination. More info here.
- Source Defined Cursor Field: Boolean value stating if a source defined cursor field exists. If so, you may not edit the cursor field for this stream.
- [Optional] Default Cursor: A cursor is the value used to track whether a record should be replicated in an incremental sync.
- [Optional] Source Defined Primary Key: A primary key is one or multiple (called composite primary keys) fields or columns that are used to identify the unique entities of a table. If there is a source defined primary key, you may not supply your own when configuring the connection. This is only used when a connection is set to the sync mode:
- Property Fields: List of properties for that stream, which may be used to help select cursor fields or primary keys.